1-2 Pounds Large – Jumbo Shrimp, raw with shells on
1/2 Cup (1 stick) Butter or Margarine
1/4 Cup Tar River Seasoning
1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 to 1 Tsp Ground Cayenne (Red) Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
4. Place the shrimp in a roasting pan large enough so the shrimp are no more than 2 layers deep.
5. Pour the sauce over the shrimp and gently stir until all shrimp are coated.
6. Bake the shrimp for 25 minutes, stirring at least 3 times to ensure all shrimp are fully cooked.
7. When done the shrimp should be opaque in color and 145°F.
8. Serve and enjoy!